Wednesday, April 23, 2008

View from my kitchen window - 1


I do not spend too much time in the kitchen, but I like to think that the time I spend there is productive...

I had not given a thought to how pleasant a kitchen window would be. I live on the second floor, so I get a good view while providing me enough privacy.....

I took this picture at about 3.30 in the afternoon,while nothing much is happening...

Most of the children are back from school and at home, the elders are taking their siesta, babies are taking their naps and moms like me are just taking a breather....

Come back for more pictures from my kichen window

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...all i can see from my kitchen window...is our friend's clothes drying on the balcony!! not complaining....but not too thrilled either....i'd trade places anyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know what I was missing till I got to this kitchen window...now the kitchen in the `Home of my dreams' has a window with a spectacular view too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete