Saturday, December 6, 2008

Awe-inspiring... Dilli Haat







Had a nice day out with my daughter, my friend and her son, to Dilli Haat. I had gone there once before, and enjoyed the lovely stalls full of beautiful hand-made stuff, proudly displayed in tempting arrays...

But this time the displays were even more better..the stalls had colourful canopies over them, the walkways had lovely artefacts lined on either side, which was a bit stressful for moms like us, with two mischievous imps..and to top everything, there was live entertainment ..dancing,drums etc..

We all had a very memorable time...especially our tiny tots..

6 comments:

  1. I tried calling you... on the intercom... looks like you're out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your blog post...the images are amazing and your blog commentary brings them to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As ever, you are sincerely, most welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola! You’re invited to join us on a BEAR-y special meme, have fun! :)

    Mariuca
    looterym

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://adivashammer.blogspot.com/2008/12/unexpected.html

    I am giving your blog an award because it has meant so much to me :)

    If you choose not to display your award that is ok, however I did want you to know that reading your blog has given me joy!

    ReplyDelete