Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My 100th Post!!!! - A tribute to fellow bloggers...

Wow!!! Already at my 100th post.. !!!!

I have a lot of things to post about, but I thought that this particular post should be dedicated to my fellow bloggers who have come to mean sooo much to me.

I started blogging after reading the blog of my college friend Arundati.. She is a great cook and makes the most lovely chocolates, and I am proud to count her as my friend.

 Cindy, who introduced me to Entrecard.., she is a high achiever, and she has a great blog..

I have to mention Raaga, whose blog I had been following for some time, and finally I found a few weeks back that she was living in my next building block!!! How wonderful is that?

The Muse and her blog have become an integral part of my life.. her words, her ability to invoke beauty in things, just inspire me every day.

And entrecard has brought a lot of lovely and talented people into my contact. Just to name a few, Nancy, Nicole, Hot Rocks, Jenn, 
Kat, rkdsign88 ..............................................................

This list could go on and on... 

Iam amazed at the kind of talent they have, and they all inspire me in one way or the other... 

Thank you for your wonderful blogs... 



4 comments:

  1. And now grammology visits your blog because of entre card..

    Blessings and thank you for stopping by our blog.

    Dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100th!! That was a sweet post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello and many blessed greetings...you humble me, most lovingly. i cannot thank you enough!

    and for me...i love coming here and watching you grow...watching you reach for the stars :)

    congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete