Sunday, January 11, 2009

An award -


I have received an award from Crafting at the creek . I am honoured indeed that she deemed my blog fit enough to pass on this award, and I display it with pride. Thank you....

Here’s the story behind this award:
The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in the PROXIMITY in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that even more friendships are propagated.

*(note to authors, original text shortened and edited for clarity)

There are so many friends that I could pass this on to, but to keep it short and sweet....

Joanna who has a blog called Applique Today,
Patty - at Attic Clutter

Thank you for making your blogs so interesting... and for visiting mine. 


2 comments:

  1. SO very nice :)Surprising and NICE :)

    Goodness...i think we need to throw a party~don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you dear sweet friend (:) I am honored..
    will post it right away... big hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete