Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Award...for all those who comment on my blog


Gosh.. I have received two more awards from Kat ....She is amazingly talented and makes a variety of candles and other craft .. the best part is , that her writing is very down-to-earth and interesting.

 It is a great honour to receive these awards from people I have not met and probably never will. Through our blogs, we have been able to share friendships that are forged through mutual respect and admiration for our abilities . 
 Thanks Kat, you have made my day too, by passing on this award...

And I have decided that this award is to be passed on to whoever comments on my blog the next two days... after all,  these comments make do my day... !!!




2 comments:

  1. I think each and every person who shares the light of joy, in a good form deserves awards :) and yes your blog does just that!

    How nice of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind words about me and my blog!

    Congrats on your awards, you really do deserve them! I love to come here and read and see what you have made!!

    And your comment about the friendships we make on this blogging atmosphere are right on the mark! I feel the same way!

    Take care,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete