Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A couple of old sketches...



I was just digging up a book on crochet that I had bought a few years back, when I chanced upon this book with a few of my old pencil sketches.. 

These two pictures were drawn 10 years back, in February 99, to be exact. 
The first is of 'Unni Krishna'...

Second one is a sketch I did from the photo of a warrior, in an old edition of National Geographic..

Have a few more of these lying around.. also discovered a couple of incomplete fabric paintings.. One was done atleast 6 years back!!!

I may complete them before posting..or not!! 

8 comments:

  1. AH...I am so in love with sketch 2 :)
    I feel like he is on the edge of a great story :)

    You are so blessed to have this talent, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sketches you should start up again!! %*_*%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! Those are lovely! You did an amazing job! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Swapna:) Dig out all that old stuff and let us see them:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really amazing. I can't believe that you found them after all these years.
    I also wanted to let you know that you've been tagged. No pressure to play along if you don't want to though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sketches are beautiful, thank you for sharing them.

    You've been tagged!
    http://censloft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are really good in drawing ya...

    keep posting !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete