Friday, January 8, 2010

YOU've been Tagged...

Duni has seen it fit to Tag me...Please visit her blog . Her bags and purses are really cute.

I wonder if this is an overload of personal information ...!! Anyway, it was a fun thing to do.




1. Your hair - straight, nearly black, hip length.

2. Your favourite food - I have many favourites from different cuisines.

3.Your favourite drink - coffee, black.

4. Your dream/goal - my own art and craft store.

5. Your hobby (ies) - reading, painting, cooking, playing pc games etc etc...

6. Your fear - dogs, most of all...

7. Where were you last night? - At home.

8. Something you say all the time? -
'Who did this ?' ...to my little one :)

9. Something that you're not - a snob

10. Wishlist item - My dream home in Kerala, and being able to stay there.

11. Last thing you did?Got milk for my daughter

12. What are you wearing? A blue and mustard Salwar kameez and a sweater over it.

13. Your pets? - none

14. Friends? ....Everywhere. Far away geographically, yet close.

15. Missing someone? - Family , friends- they're too far away

16. Something you're not wearing? - Makeup

17. Your favourite store? - Landmark (I love to browse the books and spend hours there..)

18. Your favourite colour? burnt orange, grey, black, white, yellow ...in that order

19. The last time you cried? Few months back....

20. The last time you laughed? Yesterday... was watching my daughter play with her little friends...

21. One place that I go to over and over - shops... :)

22. Where do you eat? At home during week days and we eat out at least once, each weekend.
TAG.......you r it.

I am not tagging anyone specifically, but all of you who has read this post ,Please do feel free to do this tag . Just leave me a link so that I can read your posts.

Hope some of you will try this :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Swapna!

    it was nice to read more about you.
    Thanks for participating :)
    wow - you have hip length hair! I used to have long hair, but these days my hair is so dry I had to cut it off to just below the chin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! These tags are good for knowing thing about bloggers we never would have suspected. I think I shall take up your offer and do this some time soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do the long list of stuff about me. I read one the other day that was 100 items long...that's definitely over kill. lol

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete