Tuesday, March 9, 2010

'Zentangles' , and the Beautiful Blogger Award




This is my first attempt at the art of Zentangles. The origin of it is mentioned here. Though, without this specific name, I am sure that thousands of people have been doing it and are still doing this....

Basically, this is just doodling, given a nice name... it is really addictive, and I am sure that even doodling can be a work of art.

Check it out and let me know what you think of this.

Also, I got an award from Thess, you can visit her blog here . She has a lot of blogs and lots of interests. Thanks Thess, for considering my blog for the award.

But the conditions of the award are the same as two that I have done before, so I won't be stating 7 things about myself yet again..!!!!




10 comments:

  1. Wow! Never knew doodling could be so beautiful! And Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! And congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on your well-deserved award. I must say your "doodles" are far more artistic than my own. Yours are really beautiful, mine not so much :-). I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of art and you have done a great job.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...your art is so beautiful! I love it! I hope you do more. Congrats on your award as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work friend!!I saw from your profile that you are from EKM.Even im basically from Ekm...Im following you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gr8 art...thanx for visiting my blog,adipoli blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! Those pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete