Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adieu to 2011



2011
It has been an eventful year for us and in a big way, for me personally...

We moved into our nicely renovated home.
Celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary
Discovered air -dry clay
I started my Jewelry and Craft line, and though it has a loooong way to go, I finally know that this is the way forward.
Made some great friends .

As a summation, it is just a few lines... but totaling all the ups and downs, I feel that the 'ups' win ..!!

I did not bother to set any goals. Can't say it was dogged determination. Just took each day as it came. Did what I could. The main thing was that, I did not agonize over a lost hour or so, doing nothing (there were a lot of those.... !!!) but just forged on and did what I could in the coming hours.

I can say that I have learned a few new things this year. And that lifts my spirits a lot.

For 2012 ...

I need to pay more attention to my blog.

Make sure I tick off every single item on my DIY list. (which covers nearly everything ..!!)

And for my friends and Family..

I wish you all the very best of Health, Wealth and Happiness....

A very Happy New Year to each and everyone ....













5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 10th wedding anniversary! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together :-)

    I hope that 2012 brings you an abundance of laughter, light and good health!

    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! Looking forward to your blog as well as bead creations in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! May this year be more blessed and prosperous for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you a blessed and a very Happy New Year 2012 and also Congratulations on your 10th wedding anniversary. A tenth wedding anniversary is definitely a memorable and big event for anyone, which shows 10 successful happy years of living with your partner. Hope this new year brings in more happiness and joy and all that you wished for all along.

    ReplyDelete